Isaac’s eStand is a venue where you can purchase unique goods directly from kid-sellers around the country. Whether you are supporting a neighbor, a school or a charity.
Isaac’s E-Stand provides a venue for buyers to find, learn about, and enter into transactions with sellers around the country. It is important to note, however, that Isaac’s E-Stand is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on Isaac’s eStand, you understand that:
- You are not buying directly from Isaac’s eStand, but from one of the many talented sellers on Isaac’s eStand;
- Isaac’s eStand does not completely pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on Isaac’s eStand or any content posted by sellers (such as photographs or language used in listings or shop policies); and
- Each seller on Isaac’s eStand has their own processing times, shipping methods, and shop policies.
- As a member of the community, you have the opportunity to report an item or a shop that violates any of Isaac’s eStand’s policies. Reporting is confidential and is done by contacting us at email@example.com
Communicating with Other Isaac’s eStand Members
Forums & Contact Forms
You can use Isaac’s eStand’s contact seller form on the vendor page to communicate directly with sellers or other Isaac’s eStand members. They are a great way to ask sellers any questions you have about an item or an order. Forums and Contact Forms may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another member;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Isaac’s eStand. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via Isaac’s eStand forums to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review.
Not to be used to support or glorify hatred toward, or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation is strictly prohibited. If you receive a message that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
Purchasing an Item on Isaac’s eStand
When you buy from a shop on Isaac’s eStand, you’re directly supporting young entrepreneurs, each with its unique listings, policies, processing times, and payment systems. By making a purchase from a seller on Isaac’s E-Stand, you agree that you:
- Have read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase;
- Have submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
- Have provided accurate shipping information to the seller.
- You also agree to comply with our Checkout Policy when you use Isaac’s eStand’s payment platform.
Leaving a Review of an Item
Reviews are a great way to learn about a seller’s items and reputation, help good sellers build a strong reputation, or help warn other buyers about a poor experience.
You can leave a review, including a one to five star rating and a photograph of your purchase
By leaving a review or photograph, you acknowledge that:
Your review and/or photograph and profile information will be publicly displayed on the seller’s listing and review pages.
Reviews and photographs may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, Isaac’s eStand or a third party; or
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
- Extortion is not allowed on Isaac’s eStand.
- Shilling is not allowed on Isaac’s eStand. Shilling is the fraudulent inflation of a shop’s reputation by use of an alternate account. The intent of shilling is to make a seller look more desirable by increasing the shop’s number of sales and overall review score. Not only does it violate our core value of transparency, but it is considered to be a deceptive business practice by the US Federal Trade Commission. Reviews must reflect the honest, unbiased opinions, findings, beliefs, or experience of the buyer.
By uploading a photograph to Isaac’s eStand’s website, you warrant that:
- You own the photograph or you have the rights or permission to use the photograph; and
Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Isaac’s eStand, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like usernames, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, or harassing;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
Although Isaac’s eStand is not directly involved in a transaction between a buyer and a seller, we would like to hope that thru conversation between the buyer and seller a resolution can successfully occur in the unlikely event your purchase does not go as expected. Isaac’s eStand is also willing to get involved to handle the dispute.
Non–Delivery (An item was never sent, sent to a wrong address or no proof of shipment)
Not–as–Described (The item received is a different color, model, version, or size, different design or material, the item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic, The seller failed to disclose the fact that an item is damaged or is missing parts, wrong quantity, The condition of the item is misrepresented (new vs. used) )
Not as Described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event at least 30 days after sale transaction
- A deadline was agreed upon by the buyer and seller.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
The following are not eligible for Isaac’s eStand’s administrative support to help resolve:
- Items that have been purchased in person
- Intangible items, services, or prohibited items
- Transactions where payment is not made through Isaac’s eStand’s payment platform
- Items that are returned without a return agreement
- Items that have been altered, used, worn, or washed after receiving them
- Physical or tangible items that are not available for return because they have been destroyed or discarded by the buyer
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays
- Cancelled transactions that have already resulted in a refund
Requesting a Cancellation
Only sellers may cancel transactions. Buyers may request that a seller cancel an order via Isaac’s eStand Contact Page on the Vendor’s Storefront.
Returning an Item
Each seller has his or her own return policies, which should be outlined in their Shop Policies. Not all sellers accept returns.