This Shipping Policy explains your shipping obligations as a seller and your rights and responsibilities when using Isaac’s E-Stand.
- Shipping Your Items
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. By selling on Isaac’s E-Stand, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate “ships from” address.
- Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
- Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within 7 days of purchase, unless you specify otherwise in your processing time or agree to a different shipping period with the buyer through Conversations.
- Comply with all local regulations.
- Shipping to the wrong address is likely to result in a non-delivery case, so make sure to ship to the address listed on the Isaac’s E-Stand order
- Mark the order as shipped when you ship it, or use an Isaac’s E-Stand Shipping Label, which automatically marks your order as shipped. Remember that you may only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer will receive an Isaac’s E-Stand Shipping Notification. Enter the method of shipping and tracking number if available.
- We are suggesting a flat rate vs. calculation based on weight, size and destination. Default rates are flat nationally. Should you choose to modify the costs, charge an appropriate amount for shipping.
By entering tracking information on Isaac’s E-Stand, you’re giving us permission to collect and share the tracking information received from your chosen shipping carrier with the buyer.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided by the buyer (or verified via USPS address verification). If a buyer does not receive their order, they may file a case against your shop.
- Isaac’s E-Stand Shipping Labels
You can print blank shipping labels in the “view orders” screen. We are working to get pre-printed labels and pre-paid labels as well for USPS and FedEx.
- Shipping Insurance
Consider purchasing insurance to protect your shipments if what you are shipping is worth insuring. Insurance is available through Shipsurance for USPS and FedEx shipping labels.
The cost of a shipping label will depend on the origin, destination, weight, and dimensions of the package. If you add signature confirmation or insurance, those fees will be added to the total cost of the label at the point of purchase. We are working on negotiating a flat rate or reduced rate for Isaac’s E-Stand Sellers.